Tool to manage pictures offline and online.
the software has the following features:
-Minibrowser to handle pictures for an online purpose (but you can add everything that load in your browser).
-Make several lists of files, you can add list as long as your computer can handle them.
-Since the core of the software is the file listing, you can add pictures using several ways:
Drag and drop
With a dialogue box
Url from clipboard
From a webpage with a pattern (you can extract several pictures/files urls)
Picture from clipboard (from a screenshot)
From a part of a file that is already in the list (online or off-line)
- Upload to a picture host (as long as there is no login needed)
- Tool to add http host easily (for advanced users with knowledge of html)
- Upload to your ftp host (and the software is able to create a single directory sublevel if you request to upload to a non existing directory)
- Check links online and off-line.
- Act as mini download manager (but there is no resume in this version)
handles password protected pages.
- Removes file remotely if you are using you own ftp host.
- Resize pictures from 3 criterias:
to a given ratio
to a given width
to a given height
,and add them to the list.
- Convert bmp, png and gif to jpg.
- Convert png, jpg and gif to bmp.
- Option to set wallpapers, (now you can keep in mind your previous wallpaper).
- Tool to convert avi to gif.
- Pay option to upload pictures to your gsm.
- Slideshow with a full screen browser (now you can make slideshows of webpages).
- Edit file description, or if you want rename the file.
- Easy copy and paste for html and bbcode (several options, if you select one or more files).
- Internet explorer context menu can be customized with 3 options of the software.
- Customize the software with a wide selections of options.
Mypikyload is a free trial software application from the Gallery & Cataloging Tools subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-19. The program can be installed on Win98, WinXP.
Mypikyload (version 1.01) has a file size of 951.35 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 63 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.